Wednesday, May 6, 2009

just created this blog

So I am totally new to this. I just created this today. What can I say ummm. Well I have two beautiful girls. Of course I am gonna say that. Elizabeth Corryn is 8, will be 9 this summer. She is an awsome butt. I couldn't ask for another butt. Frankie Olivia is 16 months. She will be the big 2 in December. Not looking forward to it. She is the baby and I don't want her to grow up. Speaking of butts shes the biggest between them two. I am married and have been for umm let me think. Just kidding for 8 1/2 years. My husband's name is Frank. Okay heres the mushy part, we were high school sweethearts. More like jr high school. Well time for dinner. We will see what tomorrow brings. God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog like totally and i love u soooooo much
    .e.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually Elizabeth said that above. She doesn't stay out of my stuff

    ReplyDelete